Join us for the 10th annual Great Lakes Bay Pride Festival. Free entry!
With a goal to lay a foundation of LEGACY for a fully inclusive culture across the Great Lakes Bay Region; bring UNITY to a diverse community through a celebration of life, equality and family – whatever your definition of family may be; and drive ACTION to continue to advance equal rights and acceptance for all – to ensure that our community and all its citizens can thrive and prosper in a growing, affirming community – there has never been a better time to get involved!
The Great Lakes Bay Pride Festival presented by Perceptions is excited to announce the 2018 Pride Festival at Wenonah Park, 800 N. Water St., Bay City, MI on June 30, 2017, from Noon to 4 PM. The Pride Festival promotes unity and visibility among the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer or questioning (LGBTQ) also known as SOGI/E, our Allies, and the community to celebrate our pride, freedom and equality for all in the Great Lakes Bay Region. This year’s event is family-friendly and will consist of many vendors, locally recognized entertainment, community speakers, beer garden, food vendors and a great children’s area. Area colleges will have tables with student art work for sale. The Perceptions Board of Trustees and the Pride Committee, a mix of regional representatives, provide this event to showcase our supporters within the region.
Planning is underway for the 2018 Great Lakes Bay Pride Festival in downtown Bay City on Saturday, June 30th, and we need your help! We’re looking for energetic individuals and groups to help share information and positively promote the festival in and around the Great Lakes Bay Region (Bay City, Midland, Saginaw and Isabella counties). But we’re not limited to just the region. Perceptions serves the needs of the LGBT+ community across the state!
• Thoroughly understand the mission of the Great Lakes Bay Pride Festival and its parent organization, Perceptions, Inc.
• Share festival information online (using social media and other channels). Visit the Great Lakes Bay Pride Facebook page and click ‘’Like’, then under the “Following” tab make sure to select “See First” in your news feed.
• Create, share and respond to online reviews. Review the festival on Facebook in the “Reviews” section.
• Promote the festival through networking and word-of-mouth
Why should you be a Pride Ambassador?
• It’s easy to do. All information is provided online through social media and email.
• You can help promote the festival from anywhere.
• You can use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat – or all of them!
• It’s low commitment. We know your time is valuable and want to respect that.
• You support the LGBT+ community!
Great Lakes Bay Pride is a great opportunity to get involved with our local, fun and exciting SOGI/E community.
Please click on the Become a Vendor button below for the Vendor Overview information or to apply to be a vendor.
Becoming a sponsor of the Great Lakes Bay Pride Festival and other Perceptions events shows your support for a vibrant, diverse community that inspires engagement, equality and respect for all, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression. Thank you for your interest in supporting the SOGI/E community in
the Great Lakes Bay Region.
We would be happy to discuss alternative sponsorship options; please contact us.
$10,000 includes Indigo Level plus:
• Title sponsor rights (Violet Level only)
• Option to promote company on-stage (4 minutes maximum)
• Two (2) additional drink tickets (12 total)
$5,000 includes Blue Level plus:
• After Party sponsor rights (Indigo Level only)
• Option to promote company on-stage (2 minutes maximum)
• Two (2) additional drink tickets (10 total)
$3,500 includes Green Level plus:
• Volunteer sponsor rights (Blue Level only)
• Company name used in all media advertising
• Two (2) additional drink tickets (8 total)
$2,000 includes Yellow Level plus:
• Entertainment sponsor rights (Green Level only)
• Two (2) additional drink tickets (6 total)
$1,000 includes Orange Level plus:
• Personalized promotion on stage by festival emcee
• Four (4) drink tickets
• Company banner displayed at festival (company provides banner)
$500 includes Red Level plus:
• Company logo included on festival promotions (including social media)
• Company logo on Pride Festival website
• Company name announced on stage
throughout Pride Festival
• 10’ X 10’ Vendor space at the festival
If you choose to print and mail, please mail your application to:
P.O. Box 1525
Midland, MI 48641-48641