Perceptions can not run without you! Perceptions’ many programs, projects, and events can only continue with your strong financial support. We ask you consider donating to help make us successful. We are a 501c(3) charitable organization; so donations are tax deductible. Perceptions funds support the LGBT and Ally community in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
Become a DONOR-member today!
Benefits of our donors:
- You set the amount of your annual or monthly donation!
- Your donation is tax deductible! .
- You choose your level of support annually or monthly to meet your specific situation!
- You can encourage a broader group to be donors! Allies, businesses, corporations, other non-profits, churches, and
others can be donors. You can ask friends, businesses, and organizations you know to support Perceptions and be assured they will be included as donors. (Note: Only individual donors have been defined as donor-members for voting purposes.)
- You make Perceptions possible! With donor-determined level of support to the Perceptions General Account, Perceptions
can continue and expand the following:
- Periodic Monthly General Meetings with speakers
- 3 monthly discussion groups (men’s, Transgender, and Lesbian/Bi Women’s)
- Pride Celebration Awards
- Presence/Booths at community and public events
- Sponsorship and Partnerships with other non-profits for LGBT benefit
- Donations to area Benefits
- General & Administrative Costs Costs (Insurance, IT costs, promotional materials, office supplies, printing,
communications, activity expenses, etc.)
It’s up to you! To become a donor, use one of these methods:
Online – One Time Only Donation
Online – Monthly Donations
Check/Cash to Perceptions, P.O. Box 1525, Midland, MI, 48641.
Please use this Donation-Form to send your donation.
Shop AmazonSmile and Support Perceptions!
AmazonSmile is Amazon’s charitable site and provides the same shopping opportunities as the regular Amazon site.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), customers are prompted to select a charitable organization. For eligible
purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate a portion of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable
Remember, when selecting Perceptions, select our registered name, Saginaw Valley GLBT Group, Inc. or
follow this link.
Perceptions has established an endowed scholarship fund at the Saginaw Community Foundation.
The scholarship is awarded each May to a Michigan resident(s) who has demonstrated a passion for promoting mutual respect and
acceptance across borders of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Resident of Michigan
- High school senior, college student, or non-traditional student
- Pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree or vocational training
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting respect and acceptance of diversity across
all borders including race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender
- Full-time or part-time enrollment
Be sure to select Perceptions Scholarship from the drop-down menu.
When you click the “Donate” button, you will be directed to a secure PayPal page, where you can pay
with a PayPal account or a credit card. A PayPal account is not required.
Perceptions is developing a multi-purpose space, where we will be able to hold meetings, educational programs, support groups,
social functions, and have a place to store records, supplies, and equipment.