Celebrating our diverse community in the region.
Great Lakes Bay PRIDE Festival
Sign up for our latest updates today
Summer Fun in Bay City
Perceptions is excited to announce the 2019 Great Lakes Bay PRIDE Festival on Saturday, June 29, 2019 at Wenonah Park in downtown Bay City. Our festival aims to build a community that inspires engagement, equality, and respect for all throughout the Great Lakes Bay Region and beyond. The Great Lakes Bay PRIDE Festival is a family-friendly event that will bring together art, retail, food, and resource vendors from around the region. We’ll also feature live entertainment, activities for kids and adults, an adult beverage area, and more! The daytime festival is FREE for everyone to attend.
Don’t miss the Great Lakes Bay PRIDE After Party at the Dow Event Center in downtown Saginaw after the festival.
Become a Sponsor
Become a Vendor
Schedule of Events
- 11:00 a.m. – All-Faith Worship Service @ Trinity Episcopal Church
- 12:00 p.m. – PRIDE Festival begins @ Wenonah Park
- 12:30 p.m. – 23 North performs @ Wenonah Park
- 1:00 p.m. – Harmony Diversity Choir performs @ Wenonah Park
- 2:00 p.m. – Local Act #1 (TBD) performs @ Wenonah Park
- 3:00 p.m. – Local Act #2 (TBD) performs @ Wenonah Park
- 4:00 p.m. – Local Act #3 (TBD) performs @ Wenonah Park
- 5:00 p.m. – PRIDE Festival ends @ Wenonah Park
- 9:00 p.m. – After Party Drag Show doors open @ Dow Event Center
- 10:00 p.m. – After Party Drag Show begins @ Dow Event Center
- 12:00 a.m. – After Party Drag Show ends @ Dow Event Center
What We Do
Perceptions is well recognized in the Great Lakes Bay Region for its commitment and dedication to fostering an inclusive and supportive community that inspires engagement, equality, and respect for all. The Perceptions Board of Trustees and PRIDE Festival Planning Team are comprised of diverse, regional representatives who give of their time and talents to further our mission to provide inclusive sexual orientation and gender identity/expression (SOGIE) education, advocacy, networking, and resources to individuals and organizations in the Great Lakes Bay Region.